Talk with your beloved ones with “Shal Pyaw” 20Ks/Min in Myanmar. Dial *234*3# to subscribe “Shal Pyaw” and be connected.
On net : 20Ks/Min
Off net : 26Ks/Min
SMS : 15Ks
Data : 10Ks/MB
Cost : Free
Prepaid : Dial *234*3#
Postpaid : Dial *235*3#
Promotions You Might Interested In
Terms And Conditions
- Shal Pyaw Price Plan prices as of 31st October 2022 onwards.
- Effective 6 January 2022, 15% Commercial Tax will apply on internet data, according to the amendment of the Union Tax Law 2021-22 declared by the State Administration Council.
- The 5% commercial tax for Voice and SMS will not be changed and will continue to apply.
- Local calls will be charged every 20 seconds.
- MPT users can switch to other plans (Shwe Zagar & Swe Thahar) plan once per calendar day.
- Subscribing to a Shal Pyaw Plan is free of charge ALWAYS.
- By subscribing to a Shal Pyaw Plan Plan, new and existing subscribing MPT user accept these terms and conditions as amended.
- MPT General Terms and Conditions found at https://www./terms-and-conditions/mpt.com.mm/en/terms-conditions-ver-2/ shall also apply to these terms and conditions.
Frequently Asked Question
1. What is Shal Pyaw Plan?
MPT users can talk with beloved ones with “Shal Pyaw” 20Ks/Min in Myanmar.
– Voice call to MPT numbers: 20 Ks/Min
– Voice call to other numbers: 26 Ks/Min
– Data (Internet): 10 Ks/MB
– SMS: 15 Ks/SMS
2. How can I subscribe to Shal Pyaw Plan?
Dial *234*3# to subscribe. Subscription to “Shal Pyaw” Plan is completely free.
3. Who can subscribe to “Shal Pyaw” Plan?
Active MPT GSM/WCDMA users can subscribe to “Shal Pyaw”.
4. Can I purchase Data Packages on “Shal Pyaw” Plan?
Yes, MPT Data Packages are available on “Shal Pyaw” Plan also.
5. I don’t want to be charged higher data rate. What can I do?
MPT offers variety of Data packages – you can enjoy data service with affordable rates.
6. Can I enjoy other value added services on “Shal Pyaw” Plan?
Yes. Current Value Added Services (Balance Transfer, Yuu Htar, CRBT, etc) remain the same on “Shal Pyaw” Plan.
7. I have Data Package Quota in my current plan. If I switch to “Shal Pyaw” Plan, what will happen?
You can carry over your Data Package Quota to “Shal Pyaw”. Moving to “Shal Pyaw” will not affect on your data packages.
8. I am Postpaid user, can I subscribe to “Shal Pyaw” Plan?
Yes. Please dial *235*3# to subscribe.
9. Is there any restriction to switch to “Shal Pyaw” Plan?
All active MPT GSM/WCDMA user can switch to “Shal Pyaw” Plan. But subscription is allowed maximum 1 time per one calendar day.
10. I am a Base Tariff user. Can I subscribe to “Shal Pyaw” Plan?
Yes. Just dial *234*3# to subscribe to “Shal Pyaw” Plan.
11. I am a Base Tariff user. Can I purchase Data Packages?
Base tariff users cannot purchase Data Packages. Please switch to Swe Thahar or Shal Pyaw Plan or Shwe Zagar first and purchase Data Packages.
12. I am a CDMA user. Can I subscribe to “Shal Pyaw” Plan?
No. CDMA users cannot subscribe to “Shal Pyaw” Plan.
13. I activate new SIM card, which plan will be with me?
“Swe Thahar” Plan is the default plan for new SIMs. But you can easily switch to “Shal Pyaw” by dialing *234*3#.
14. I cannot switch to “Shal Pyaw” Plan. Why?
Since subscription is allowed maximum 1 time per one calendar day. If you have switched plan one time in one calendar day, you cannot switch again on that day. Please try again next day.
If your SIM is inactive (One-way block/Two-way block), you cannot switch the plan. Please recharge your balance first and try again.
15. How can I check my Plan/Tariff?
You can dial *224# or access through MPT4U app to check your current plan or send BAL to 1331.
16. I am on “Shwe Pyaw” Plan. When I made a call to MPT number for 5 seconds, 20 seconds was charged. Why?
Starting from 31st Oct 2022, all local calls except for Base Tariff will be charged at every 20 seconds.