Let’s connect with Myanmar’s widest coverage to reach largest customer base. Free subscription for affordable call rate in Myanmar “Shwe Zagar” brought to you by MPT. Call to your beloved ones with 15 kyats per minute. Dial *234*4# and get your “Shwe Zagar” now.
On net : 15Ks/Min
Off net : 28Ks/Min
SMS : 13Ks
Data : 10Ks/MB
Cost : Free
Prepaid : Dial *234*4#
Postpaid : Dial *235*4#
Promotions You Might Interested In
Terms And Conditions
- Shwe Zagar Price Plan prices as of 31st October 2022 onwards.
- Effective 6 January 2022, 15% Commercial Tax will apply on internet data, according to the amendment of the Union Tax Law 2021-22 declared by the State Administration Council.
- The 5% commercial tax for Voice and SMS will not be changed and will continue to apply.
- Local calls will be charged every 20 seconds.
- MPT users can switch to other plans (Shal Pyaw & Swe Thahar) plan once per calendar day.
- Subscribing to Shwe Zagar Plan is free of charge ALWAYS.
- By subscribing to a Shwe Zagar Plan package, new and existing subscribing MPT user accept these terms and conditions as amended.
- MPT General Terms and Conditions found at https://www.mpt.com.mm/en/terms-conditions-ver-2/ shall also apply to these terms and conditions.
Frequently Asked Question
1. What is “Shwe Zagar” Plan?
MPT offers affordable Call Rate Plan “Shwe Zagar”.
Voice call to MPT numbers: 15 Ks/Min
Voice call to other numbers: 28 Ks/Min
Data (Internet): 10 Ks/MB
SMS: 13 Ks/SMS
2. Who can subscribe to “Shwe Zagar” Plan?
Active MPT GSM/WCDMA users can subscribe to “Shwe Zagar” Plan.
3. How can I subscribe to “Shwe Zagar” Plan?
Dial *234*4# to subscribe. Subscription to “Shwe Zagar” Plan is completely free.
4. How can I cancel “Shwe Zagar” Plan?
As MPT offers different plan, customer can choose and switch to their preferred one freely.
To switch to – Swe Thahar Plan => Dial *234*2#
To switch to – Shal Pyaw Plan => Dial *234*3#
To switch to – Shwe Zagar Plan => Dial *234*4#
Subscription (or) Switching is allowed maximum 1 time per one calendar day. If you have switched plan one time in one calendar day, you cannot switch again on that day. Please try again next day.
5. I am on “Shwe Zagar” Plan. When I made a call to MPT number for 5 seconds, 20 seconds was charged. Why?
Starting from 31st Oct 2022, all local calls except for Base Tariff will be charged at every 20 seconds.
6. Can I purchase Internet Packages on “Shwe Zagar” Plan?
Yes. MPT Data Packages are available on “Shwe Zagar” Plan also.
7. I have Data Package Quota in my current plan. If I switch to “Shwe Zagar” Plan, what will happen?
You can carry over your Data Package Quota to “Shwe Zagar”. Moving to “Shwe Zagar” will not affect on your data packages.
8. I am Postpaid user, can I subscribe to “Shwe Zagar” Plan?
Please dial *235*4# to subscribe.
9. Is there any restriction to switch to “Shwe Zagar” Plan?
All active MPT GSM/WCDMA user can switch to “Shwe Zagar” Plan.
But subscription is allowed maximum 1 time per one calendar day.
10. I am a CDMA user. Can I subscribe to “Shwe Zagar” Plan?
CDMA users cannot subscribe to “Shwe Zagar” Plan.
11. I activate new SIM card, which plan will be with me?
“Swe Thahar” Plan is the default plan for new SIMs. But you can easily switch to “Shwe Zagar” by dialing *234*4#.
12. I cannot switch to “Shwe Zagar” Plan. Why?
Since subscription is allowed maximum 1 time per one calendar day. If you have switched plan one time in one calendar day, you cannot switch again on that day. Please try again next day.
If your SIM is inactive (One-way block/Two-way block), you cannot switch the plan. Please recharge your balance first and try again.
13. How can I check my Plan/Tariff?
You can dial *224# or access through MPT4U app to check your current plan or send BAL to 1331.