Balance Transfer service allows you to conveniently transfer your balance to another MPT number, at anytime.
What's Balance Transfer Service?
How to Subscribe ?
Balance Transfer Service
How Does It Work?
You can access the service with the following USSD code:
*223*amount to send*recipient’s number#[dial]
You can send any amount between 300 Ks to 10,000 Ks at one time.
There is no limit to the amount you can transfer in one day, but there is a limit of 5 transfers a day.
You can send any amount between 300 Ks to 10,000 Ks in a single transfer
Maximum number of transfers is limited to 5 transfer in a day
Maximum accumulated transfer amount is limited to 50,000Ks per day
5% service fee + taxes will be applicable (effective from March 15th 2023 onwards)
“If I run out of credit and need to make an emergency call, it’s a great relief to know that MPT’s Balance Transfer Service is there to help me out!”
Frequently Asked Question
1. What is Balance Transfer Service?
2. How do I use Balance Transfer Service?
- You can access the service with the following USSD code:
- *223*amount to send*recipient’s number# [send]
- Example: *223*1000*09456456456# [send]
- The amount to send +5% service charge and 5% commercial tax will be deducted from the sender’s main balance. The receiver will receive the full amount.
- Example: (1000 + 5% service fees = 50 + tax 5% = 52 MMK) > (Total = 1052 MMK)
- 5% of Service fees + 5% of tax on service fee will be charged for all balance transfer transactions effective from March 15th 2023
3. “Balance transfer will be available for customer who consumed MPT services for more than 3,000Ks from the activation date” What does it mean?
4. Is there a minimum/maximum to the amount that I can transfer per transaction?
5. Can I transfer bonus balance to my friend?
6. Who are eligible to send credit to friends?
7. Who are eligible to receive credit from a friend via Balance Transfer?
- All MPT GSM/WCDMA Prepaid users are eligible to receive credit from Balance Transfer. Active, 1-way block and 2-way block users are eligible to receive credit. GSM/WCDMA customers can make Balance Transfer to CDMA and PSTN Prepaid customers.
- CDMA number can use balance transfer service and can also transfer to GSM number too.
8.Who are not eligible to use Balance Transfer service?
9.Can CDMA users use Balance Transfer?
10. What happens when I transfer credit to a 1-way block user? (A 1-way block user is a user whose main balance validity has expired, and is only able to receive SMS and calls)
11. What happens when I transfer credit to a 2-way block user? (A 2-way block user is a user whose main balance validity has expired more than 30 days ago, and is not able to send/receive SMS or calls)