This service is 15 days Auto Renewal data packages with Free Health Insurance.
Data ArMaKhan Benefits
Free Health Insurance Cover for COVID-19
Easy Online Application and Payment
Auto Renewal ( Every 15 Days)
|Data||Price (Including Commercial Tax)||Death Coverage (Including COVID-19)||Hospitalization (Including COVID-19)|
|100 MB||300 kyats||100, 000 kyats||30, 000 kyats|
|167 MB||500 kyats||200, 000 kyats||60, 000 kyats|
|333 MB||1000 kyats||400, 000 kyats||120, 000 kyats|
Information for Subscription
18-60 Years old
SIM must be registered with your personal info.
To check, dial *601# for details.
Free Insurance eligibility to SIM registered person
Free health insurance provided by KBZMS insurance
All packages valid for 15 days
Payment deduction from your mobile balance
How to Subscribe from MPT Website
1. Press "Subscribe"
2. Login to MPT4U
3. Choose Package
4. Fill the Application
5. Mobile Payment
How to Subscribe from MPT4U App
1. Login to MPT4U
2. Press Data ArMaKhan
3. Choose Package
4. Fill the Application
5. Mobile Payment
How to Unsubscribe
1. Login to MPT4U
2. Go to Subscription
Frequently Asked Question
1. What is the Data ArMaKhan service?
This Data ArMaKhan service is a 15-day auto-renewal data pack with free health insurance benefit underwritten by KBZ MS.
2. What are Data ArMaKhan prices and benefits?
Data ArMaKhan prices and benefits are:
- 100 MB pack with free health insurance benefits up to 100,000 Kyats for 300 Kyats
- 167 MB pack with free health insurance benefits up to 200,000 Kyats for 500 Kyats
- 333 MB pack with free health insurance benefits up to 400,000 Kyats for 1,000 Kyats
3. Do the package’s prices include tax?
The package’s prices already included fifteen percent (15%) commercial tax.
4. Where can I subscribe to Data ArMaKhan data package?
You can subscribe to one of the Data ArMaKhan data packages through Data ArMaKhan service icon of MPT4U application OR Data ArMaKhan service page of MPT website.
5. How many times can I subscribe to Data ArMaKhan data package at a time?
Only 1 package for 1 MSISDN (Sim) is allowed to subscribe Data ArMaKhan data package at a time.
6. Who can subscribe to Data ArMaKhan data pack?
Any MPT prepaid user (Shwe/Shal/Swe) can subscribe to Data ArMaKhan data pack. (Note: Free health insurance benefit eligibility will be age between 18 to 60 and any more condition will also apply under ” KBZ MS Micro Health Insurance Policy“)
7. Who is not eligible to subscribe to Data ArMaKhan data packages?
MPT CDMA, Base Tariff, Postpaid, Service Sim, and non-active users are not eligible to subscribe to Data ArMaKhan data packages.
8. What data will I need to provide to MPT for the data pack subscription?
You will need to provide your (1) Name (2) NRC/Passport number and (3) Date of Birth to MPT for the data pack subscription.
9. Why do I need to provide my personal information for Data ArMaKhan data pack subscription unlike other data pack subscription?
Data ArMaKhan data pack subscription requires user’s personal information during the data pack subscription because of the policy related to the additional free health insurance benefit.
10. How can I know if the subscription or the auto renewal of my Data ArMaKhan data pack is successful?
MPT will send SMS about the successful package subscription and the auto renewal.
11.Where can I view my Data ArMaKhan pack after subscription?
You can view your Data ArMaKhan pack in “My Subscriptions” page of MPT4U App after subscription by upgrading the latest MPT4U App version. You can also view your Data ArMaKhan pack in this link My Subscription. To upgrade MPT4U App, Android Customers can dial *4040# or through Lotaya website to Download/Upgrade for FREE. For IOS users, they can only update/download from App Store.
12. Can unused data be carried over to the next auto renewal?
No, unused data cannot be carried over to the next auto renewal.
13. How to unsubscribe Data ArMaKhan data pack?
You can unsubscribe Data ArMaKhan data pack through the MPT4U application by clicking the “unsubscribe” button beside the subscribed Data Pack under the “My Subscriptions” page of the MPT4U application.
14. After the un-subscription, what will happen?
Once you unsubscribe or are unsubscribed from the Service, (1) MPT will not make any further deductions of data pack’s price to your mobile account (2) Autorenewal function of the Data Packs will terminate immediately. But the mobile balance used to pay for your Data Pack subscription will not be refunded to you once you unsubscribe from the Service. You will instead continue to enjoy your chosen Data Pack until the end of expiry date/time and thereafter your subscription will be terminated.
15. Can I gift Data ArMaKhan data package to others?
No Data ArMaKhan data package cannot be gifted to others because the subscriber needs to give his/her consents and needs to agree to all the T&C related to Data ArMaKhan data pack by himself/herself during purchase.
16. Can I get Hti Pauk chances and Gift Function by purchasing Data ArMaKhan data pack?
No, you cannot get Hti Pauk chances and gift function by purchasing Data ArMaKhan data pack.
17. When does the data pack validity start and end?
The data pack validity starts from the successful deduction of package price from the customer mobile balance until the end of 02:59:59am on 16th day.
18. When will MPT automatically renew and complete the deduction of the relevant Data Pack price from my mobile account
MPT will automatically renew and complete the deduction of the relevant Data Pack price from your mobile account on 02:59:59 AM on the 16th day after you subscribe to a Data Pack or after your subscription to a Data Pack was renewed.
19. When will auto-renewal fail?
Autorenewal will fail in 2 conditions: (1) auto renewal will fail, and your subscription will be terminated if your mobile account does not have sufficient balance to cover the price of your chosen data pack until the end of data pack expiry (2) auto renewal will also fail, and your subscription will be terminated if we are notified by KBZ MS that your death benefit has been successfully claimed under the Policy.
20. Will the mobile balance used to pay for my data pack subscription be refunded to me once I unsubscribe from the service during the data pack validity?
The mobile balance used to pay for your Data Pack subscription will not be refunded to you once you unsubscribe from the Service. You will instead continue to enjoy your chosen Data Pack until the package expiry date and thereafter your subscription will be terminated.
21. What is the non-refundable policy?
The non-refundable policy means that the mobile balance used to pay for your data pack subscription will not be refunded to you at any conditions or at any chances once you unsubscribe or are unsubscribed from the service.
22. How can I update my personal information during the package subscription?
You can update your personal data information like Name/NRC/DOB at the “My Profile” page under MPT4U application. Click My Profile link here to update your info.
23. When can I subscribe to another new Data ArMaKhan data pack?
You can subscribe to another new data pack when the current Data ArMaKhan data pack was terminated [removed “or unsubscribed” because only after termination, can subscribe to new pack].
24. Where can I see the Data ArMaKhan service details and T&C?
You can see the Data ArMaKhan service details and T&C in Data ArMaKhan service page. Click The Link here.
25. What is the additional health insurance benefit from this service?
When you subscribe to this Service you will have the opportunity to be covered, free of charge, under the Micro Health Insurance Policy provided by KBZ MS. For more detail information about free insurance, please click The Link here.
26. Where can I see the KBZ MS micro health insurance policy?
You can see the KBZ MS micro health insurance from The Link here.
27. How to enquire for the insurance related matter?
For insurance related matters, you can directly enquire to the KBZMS 24/7 call center hotline via MPT 106 or 01-2307000.
28. How can I confirm whether I am eligible for the insurance benefit or not?
You can check the “KBZ MS Micro Health Insurance Policy “to know about the insurance eligibility OR you can inquire directly to the KBZ MS 24/7 call center by dialing 01-2307000.