Customers can make payment FFTH bills and other MPT postpaid bills via MPT PAY, MPT TRA, MPT TOPUP, or Post Office, MEB or some agent collection channel, KBZ Bank, AYA Bank and CB Bank and through by CITY MART၊ JUNCTION၊ OCEAN၊ ABC CONVENIENCE STORE ၊ SUPERONE၊ MYANMA APEX BANK ၊ UNITED LIVING MALL and other MEB payment channels shops easily.
Payment can make via MPT PAY
Download MPT PAY
Now MPT subscribers who are using mobile data can enjoy thousands of their favourite movies on Mahar without paying any subscriptions fees.Watch your favourite Myanmar movies non-stop at the most affordable data charges with mahar mobile app without subscription fees.
Payment Can Make via Bank Channels
Any KBZ bank branch over the counter and through mobile banking KBZ mobile banking user guide, please
Any AYA bank branch over the counter and through mobile banking
AYA mobile banking user guide, please
Any CB bank branch over the counter and through mobile banking
CB mobile banking user guide, please
Payment through Mobile banking
Customers need to register to mobile banking service at KBZ Bank or CB Bank. After that, you can make payment through mobile banking application of each bank.
- No transaction fees charged to customers payments at KBZ Bank , AYA Bank and CB Bank (both over the counter and through mobile banking) Banks and mobile banking payments
- A Service fees need to pay when making payments at stores and shopping centers connected to MEB.
Customer can make payment Shopping Center
|AKK BRANCH||CITY MART SHWE MYA YAR||MEB BRANCH(5) YANGON|
|AUNG SATKYAR CO. LTD.||City Mart Shwe Pin Lon||MEB Magway|
|City Mart 19th Street MDY||City Mart South Dagon||MEB Mawlamyaing|
|CITY MART 47TH STREET||City Mart Sule Square||MEB NAYPYITAW|
|CITY MART AUNG SAN||CITY MART THAMINE||MEB Pathein|
|City Mart Ayarwon||City Mart Waizayanda||MEGA MOBILE SERVICE 1|
|CITY MART CHINATOWN POINT||CITY MART YANKIN||MYANMA APEX BANK YANGON|
|CITY MART FMI||CITY MART ZAWANA||MYANMAR BANNER|
|City Mart HAGL Group||GEOCOMP MYANMAR||OCEAN 73|
|City Mart Hladen||GOOD FRIEND||OCEAN SHWE GON DINE|
|CITY MART HOLDING||Internet Wallet Myanmar||SAVING BRANCH(3) YANGON|
|CITY MART JUNCTION – 8||JUNCTION Naypyitaw||Shopping Mall Myanmar|
|CITY MART JUNCTION MAWTIN||JUNCTION SQUARE||SIBIN BANK NAYPYITAW|
|CITY MART MYAYNIGONE||KYAUK MYAUNG MART||SIBIN BANK YANGON|
|CITY MART OCEAN NORTH POINT||MEB BRANCH (2)YANGON||SUPERONE KYAIK KA SAN|
|City Mart PinLon Sittaung||UNITED LIVING MALL 1||UNITED LIVING MALL 1|
|CITY MART OCEAN PAZUNDAUNG||MEB BRANCH(1) MANDALAY||SUPERONE SHWE BON THAR|
|City Mart PinLon Sittaung||MEB BRANCH(1) YANGON||UNITED LIVING MALL 1|
|City Mart Pyay 6.5||MEB BRANCH(2) MANDALAY|
Payment via MPT Top up
Payment Can Make via MPT Top up
MPT’s Dome Pyan Home Fiber Internet and other postpaid bills can make via Top-up Card (Prepaid/Postpaid SIM ) and main balance (Prepaid SIM) by using MPT GSM mobile.
Check how to pay via Top-up
*258# and make payment accordingly user guideline.
Types of payments
All MPT bills in Myanmar Kyats with MPT logo
Required Information for payment
- Customer need to bring the bill in hard-copy or soft copy. Payment can be made over the counter by shops and shopping centers linked to MEB by cash.
- Customer need to bring the bill in hard-copy or soft copy. Payment can be made over the counter by KBZ cheque or cash at KBZ Bank, Bank or CB Bank cheque or cash for CB Bank.
- Customers need to register to mobile banking service at KBZ Bank, AYA Bank or CB Bank. After that, need to link with your mobile/internet banking account to pay the mobile bill with respective banks.
Frequently Asked Question
1.I don’t want to go outside. How can I pay without going outside?
- Customer can pay via Mobile Banking. Customer needs to have KBZ or CB bank account and have done the registration for those mobile banking service. The banks can provide detail information for you.
If you already have KBZ or CB Mobile Banking Account,
Please check details information for CB bank mobile banking (Link)
Please check details information for KBZ bank mobile banking (Link)
2.I do not have KBZ or CB Mobile Banking Account. Where can I pay my bill?
3.What do I need bring to make payment?
Customer will need to bring the bill in hard-copy or soft copy. Payment can be made over the counter by KBZ cheque or cash at any KBZ bank branch, or CB Bank cheque or cash at any CB Bank branch.
When you execute payment by mobile banking application, you will need to input customer code, invoice number and invoice amount as the required information. Other information may be asked by the banks too.
4. Will there be transaction charges for me to bare?
5.Do I have to be in person to make payment? Can I ask someone to make the payment on behalf of me?
6. If I mistakenly make payment of an amount different from the invoice amount through mobile banking. What should I do?
- If you made payment of more than the invoice amount, the excess amount will be adjusted (credited) to next month bill. Therefore, you will need to pay less in the next month.
- If you make payment of less than the invoice amount, you are still requested to make payment of the shortage amount with the same invoice number. Unless the invoice amount is paid in full, such invoice will be regarded as being outstanding, and MPT would close the line temporarily till full payment is completed.